**Pay based on experience**
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Security Systems Engineer who wants to be a part of our technical team. Someone who wants to be appreciated for a job well done and holds their own work to the highest standards. We schedule our engineers with care, and we make sure we get things right first time. You will be someone who understands that approach to customer care and takes pride in their own capabilities.
Why its great to work at OLS…
- Yearly Profit Share
- Private health insurance package
- No on call rota
- No Weekends
- Flexible working hours
- Free or subsidised travel
- Fuel card provided
- Great accommodation while staying away provided
- Training & Development
And you will of course get:
- Company Vehicle
- Company Mobile Phone
- Laptop / Tablet
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays. This increases 1 day annually up to 25 days
- All power tools, access and test equipment provided
OLS specialises in high quality/high value electronic integrated security systems. With the advancement in technology now playing a pivotal role in security systems, OLS are providing up to the minute cloud-based solutions.
The role of the Engineer is to provide, Install and Commissioning support on Integrated Access Control products, and IP CCTV projects. You will work across a variety of major projects with blue chip clients across the UK and support our team of Engineers, Project Managers and technical teams whilst providing expert knowledge based around your install and service background. We look for our engineers to have the ability to identify and rectify problems before they occur.
- Ensure the system is installed and functions in accordance with all relevant industry standards and that activities comply with customer and company health and safety procedures
- Commissioning and configure system to meet the design specification and customer requirements
- Provide technical troubleshooting expertise and manufacturer liaison when required
- Conducting project handover and ensuring all relevant documents are passed to the Project Manager
- Have a good understanding of the SSAIB standards.
- Deliver Customer training
- Complete relevant paperwork to meet accreditors & standards on larger projects act as the single point of contact to organise on-site activities
What we look for
- Proven install experience on large projects within a background in CCTV, Access Control, and Integrated Systems
- Working knowledge of mainstream Access Control, CCTV systems and networking
- Ability to manage both internal & external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- CSCS, IPAF and PASMA is advantageous
- Must meet BS7858 screening requirements
- Motivated, hardworking, and ambitious.
- At least 3 years’ experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year