OLS are a UK based company specialising in transitioning customers to cloud based security solutions. These can range from Access Control, CCTV, Integrated platforms, and physical security systems (barriers, gates, and turnstiles). With 13 years in business and an ever-growing international client base OLS have developed their corporate strategy and worked diligently to become a technology driven company at the forefront of ‘cloud based’ technologies.
The role will take you throughout the UK, we also have sites in Ireland, Europe and USA. You will work with a range of sectors such as food production, manufacturing, transport services and the leisure industry.
Due to the successful growth of OLS Ltd, we are looking for an enthusiastic, independent, and motivated Apprentice Security Systems Engineer (based in Doncaster but working nationwide) to be a part of our expanding team.
OLS specialises in high quality/high value electronic integrated security systems such as access control, gates and barriers, CCTV and Time & Attendance Integrations.
If you are eager, motivated, and driven we challenge you to join us as a security systems apprentice. Become part of an ever-growing apprenticeship scheme and take advantage of the opportunities we provide to develop your skills.
The successful candidate will be passionate, conscientious and will want to make a real contribution to an ambitious growing organisation. With a number of high-profile clients and can expect to progress within the business.
The role will take you through out the UK, but you will always know your schedule weeks in advance to allow you to plan for your personal life best.
- Computer literate
- Punctual and well organised
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player
- Able to work at heights.
Desired personal qualities:
- Critical thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solver
- GCSE English and Maths unless this can be taken as part of their Apprenticeship.
- Must be able to drive
- To progress to a qualified engineer, OLS like to promote from within and have now successfully worked with and retained 3 apprentices. Two of our apprentices are now undertaking Level 4 qualifications to enhance their career and development.
- OLS is a family run business and we have a number of staff members that have progressed to other areas of the business such as technical engineer and management roles.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.81-£9.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday