Following the ongoing situation regarding the outbreak of Covid-19, we would like to make our customers aware that our company is still very much open and running as usual with our full team.
We are currently monitoring the situation closely, following the advice given by the government officials and as always, adhering to strict hygiene routines.
Why it is safe for us to go on site:
- We will not shake hands on greetings
- We will stand at least 2 meters away from any or your staff to ensure social distancing
- We will wear PPE including masks and gloves
- All rubbish will be cleared and taken away
- Our hygiene policy is available on request but includes:
- Regular hand wash regime
- Screening of employees each morning
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Covering mouth and nose with elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
How we can help:
- We can change projects to essential works and offer alternatives to capex funding
- We can work around you and offer alternative shift patterns from our engineer
- We will be a safe contained unit – washing our hands at every opportunity, using handsanitiser and ensuring we are always following the guidelines during this period
- All work areas will be cordoned off, creating a safer working environment.
If any of our vulnerable customers or anyone who may be in isolation or unable to travel far, please let us know if we can help in any way, we can collect any shopping or necessities and bring them to you, just speak to our office and we will assist in any way that we can.